Monday, October 1, 2007

Art lessons on line

Learning to paint


I had all intentions of starting an on-line "art lesson a day" from today, but my schedule is still a little hectic, what with work commitments and rolling out a new database on a new operating system and "Expressions of Cape Town", my time has been a little limited. I will start preparing the lessons during this month and please come back next month and I will show y'all how to do the most basic of landscapes from beginning to end. I will make each one of you an artist even if you have never picked up a paintbrush... so get ready with the shopping list of paints, brushes and canvas ..... and watch this space.

1 comment:

linda said...

Oh, WOW, Lyn, I have been an "amateur artist" for soooooooooooooooo long, you won't believe. If you would share anything at all, I will be your MOST grateful flickr friend, ever! Linda aka lindy lu